Premier Educational Services, LLC
The Secrets to Good Credit and Debt Reduction shares mortgage bankers D. J. Williams formulas for securing or restoring good credit and gives you all the reasons why good credit is a must in today's society. With this remarkable consumer self help guide, you'll learn:
- The basics of understanding the credit system including how to read your credit report, credit scoring and knowing your rights
- How to establish a good credit rating and restore a poor one
- Your rights when dealing with collections agencies and credit repair organizations.
- Methods of getting out of debt and strategies for debt reduction
- How to survive the home loan process-stress free
- How to control your financial destiny in 15 easy-to-read chapters.
More than ever, good credit is a necessity. Good credit and not debt is what this book advocates.
If you have questions concerning discounts for bulk purchases, please complete the Request Information Form below